Remember that if you've fallen off the wagon at all on days 5-7, that there is still PLENTY of benefit to be had from completing the detox. Just get back on board for the remaining days.
You are now back to eating all fruits and vegetables and rice.
- Smoothie: banana, frozen fruit, 2 scoops of powder, 1 tsp agave nectar, water, ice
- 2 kiwis
- Mexican rice and beans (see Day 3 for recipe)
- strawberries with stevia sprinkled on top
- tomatoes with fresh basil and balsamic vinegar drizzled on top
- Vegetarian spaghetti with rice noodles (recipe below)
- smoothie with 2 scoops of powder
- Chop 1 onion, 3 ribs of celery, 3 carrots, 1 green bell pepper, 3 cloves of garlic and add to medium heat saute pan with olive oil
- cook for 3-4 min and then add 1 tbsp fresh parsley, 1/2 tbsp rosemary, 1 tsp sea salt, 1 tsp pepper, 1/2 tbsp oregano, 1/2 tsp stevia
- let cook another 3-4 minutes and add 1 16 oz can tomatoes ( or 4 fresh tomatoes chopped) and 1 16oz can tomato sauce
- Turn heat down to low, and simmer for 45 minutes
- Cook rice spaghetti noodles according to directions on box
- Once sauce has simmered for 45 min, add to top of spaghetti, and sprinkle with more fresh parsley